Saturday, May 9, 2020

Just so you know!















Introduction

Welcome to this wonderful blog, this is my first experience creating content, but my friends always said that there was something of a writer in me, so I thought: "there is nothing wrong with trying" so why not exposing my ideas, feelings and tastes in this great cyberspace.

I think I should start by telling you about me, so here we go, my name is Ligia Carolina but everyone knows me as Li, I am 29 years old and I was always a little dreamer who wanted to travel and get to know the different cultures of this world!

I grew up in Caracas Venezuela and I am an only child, I love anime, I think my beginnings in that colorful world was with Samurai X and from there I could not stop, there is so much emotion, stories and spectacular creations within anime.

I am also what many would call a book eater, but I have the peculiarity that my books are all of horror, romance or eroticism, anything beyond those topics and they can lose me XD, but don't get me wrong I can read about any topic in general, I like to be in tune with what is happening in the world, but with those themes I create my happy place, my perfect bubble.

I thought it was a great idea to create a blog where I can express myself about everything that has come to my attention during these years, the music that inspired me, the films that marked me to such an extent that I had to search for everything about their creation, my recent and wonderful obsession with K-pop and the books I have.

I would like to be able to interact with each one who decides that this site is worthwhile and to know your opinions, your tastes and recommendations on what I am missing.

So, with nothing more to say at the moment, I hope you will join my crazy mind and enjoy this space of imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment